- Prevent and significantly reduce weeds.
- Inject new life into your lawn.
- Improve the overall appearance of your lawn by reducing brown spots and bare patches.
- We apply 4 pounds of seed per 1,000 square feet.
- Seeding every spring and fall is crucial to the success of every lawn. Overseeding is most effective in the spring and fall when temperatures are warm and there is plenty of natural precipitation to ensure great growth. A proper overseeding will reduce bare and thin areas as well as thicken the entire lawn. A thick and healthy lawn will naturally prevent the spread of weeds and crabgrass by crowding them out.
- Over seeding is most effective when applied alongside top soil or core aeration. This ensures soil contact which is required for best results. Once the seeding is applied it is important to water your lawn for 10 to 14 days until you see the seeds germinate.
- Our premium seed is a mixture of Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Creeping Red Fescue.